For submissions to Tirana ENHR2017 Conference participants are invited to;
1. download 'SUBMISSION FORM',
2. fill in the form, in PDF, and save file.
3. and sent by mail to email@example.com
SUBMISSION WILL BE VALID ONLY IF 'SUBMISSION FORM' WILL BE FILLED IN ON THE MANDATORY FIELD SUCH IS, NAME/SURNAME AND REGISTRATION NUMBER.
Inside 'SUBMISSION FORM' file participants would find:
1. workshop list
2. text box for abstract paper.
be less than 30 years old
AUTHORS SUBMITTING FULL PAPER
Bengt Turner Award - How to apply
- be linked to ENHR Working Group topics
- contain original research not more than three years old
- be on a suitable academic/professional level
- add a new perspective to their topic, containing original ideas
- be written in English
- normally not exceed 8,000 words including all text, figures and tables. Diagrams and tables usually occupy the equivalent of 300 words each, and you should allow for this in your total. Legal-related papers are excluded from this limit.
- submit one paper only.
- indicate that the paper has been written by him/her alone and that an eventual publication of the winning paper will be only with the one author.
- be less than 41 years old, OR be registered as a PhD student OR have received a PhD in the preceding three years
- be based in an European country, or have carried out research in Europe
- be registered for the annual ENHR Conference.
Time-table of the BTA process
- Paper submission via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The deadline will be June 10th, 2017, midnight CET.
- The winner of the BTA will be announced in a formal ceremony at the ENHR conference.
The content of the Bengt Turner Award
The winner of the Bengt Turner Award will receive:
- a waiver of next year's conference fee by the conference organizer
- advice from senior researchers about submitting the paper for publication in the International Journal of Housing Policy or any other journal which is relevant
- a special certificate in a decorative frame
- a one-year membership subscription to ENHR and
• a report about the winner in the ENHR Newsletter.
Abstract submissions are welcome for consideration for the 'The European Network for Housing Research Conference' which will be held in Tirana (Albania).
This meeting represents an excellent opportunity to present original research, unique reports as well quality improvements projects.
The abstract submission process for ENHR 2017 will have two steps:
Step 1: Submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines set out.
Step 2: If the abstract is accepted (providing there are no revisions) a full paper must be submitted.
If the abstract paper is not going to be accepted by the WG Coordinators for reimbursement policy will be applied.
REIMBURSEMENT IF ABSTRACT PAPER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE WORKING GROUPS
100% Refund if Abstract Paper would not be accepted before 1 of June 2017.
deadline for abstract submissions
Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
Deadline to submit a full paper:
Deadline to submit final for Bengt
Turner Award (TBD)